If the room you've chosen for your nursery has paint in great condition or if you live in a rental and aren't allowed to paint, there are still wonderful ways to dress up your nursery on a dime. Here are a few ideas to get you going.
Wall ideas that don't involve paint:
- Cover stretched artist canvas or thick chipboard with fabric. Hang in a pattern.
- Cover one wall with removable fabric. (We've got a how-to!)
- Hang curtains to create a "false" window or canopy over your child's crib.
- Use removable decals on the walls or ceiling.
- Use mirrors to add pizazz and reflect light in your nursery.