Now comes the fun part! Rearrange the furniture templates until you are satisfied with how the furniture is grouped. Be sure to allow for traffic and ease of use.
- Allow least 18 to 20 inches in front of any furniture piece to allow traffic to pass comfortably.
- Allow 2 inches between your furniture and the walls.
- Allow space for all doors to open and close.
- Allow a traffic path of at least 24 inches through the room
- Allow enough space to open drawers easily
- Allow a table or floor lamp at every seating space for adequate light