A festive front door is a great way to celebrate the season. Our fall wreath ideas offer a quick solution for outdoor decor, and all are easy and inexpensive to create.
From spooky wreaths for Halloween to wreaths that celebrate autumn’s bounty, our ideas will have you decorating your front door in no time.
- Try your hand at this fabulous Halloween rag wreath from Angry Julie Monday. A complete tutorial is included.
- Thrifty Decor Chic put together this beautiful, leafy fall wreath with items from the dollar store, and she shares how she did it.
- Jen at Tatertots & Jello crafted this cute Halloween chevron wreath, and you can too!
- This 31 Halloween wreath from Alderberry Hill takes the cake – or the cupcake, since it’s made from cute cupcake wrappers.
- More fall front door ideas from Thrifty Decor Chic, including two ideas for a festive door hanger.
- CraftOManic has an easy tutorial for a Halloween candy wreath. Be prepred for the neighborhood kids (or your own) to pick the wreath clean!
- Check out these 10 gorgeous DIY Halloween wreath ideas from CasaSugar.
- Faux paper leaves make up this fall wreath from Fancy Pants; complete instructions included.
- This easy-to-make yarn and twine fall wreath from Home Stories A2Z comes with complete instructions.
- Monogram your fall front door with this idea from BH&G.
- Go black with bling with this skull and feather Halloween wreath idea and tutorial from The Art of Doing Stuff.
- Wish a seasonal welcome with this Scrabble tile wreath from Tater Tots & Jello.
- All it takes is a little yarn to create this autumn wreath from Indie Spotting.
- If you don’t have time to DIY but love an elegant, crafted look, check out these beautiful rolled rosette wreaths on Etsy, or make your own with this tutorial from The Pretty Poppy.
- Burlap is perfect for fall, so try this easy and inexpensive burlap wreath tutorial from Craftaholics Anonymous.
- Reuse your scrapbook paper to make this 3-D wreath from Tater Tots & Jello.
- Yarn, buttons and twigs go together to create this beautiful fall wreath from The Spotted Fox.
- Make your own vintage-style Halloween wall hanging with our easy tutorial.
- All it takes are a few tags to create these crafty message tag banners from Pressed Down, Shaken Together.
- Say “Boo” with this a la vintage hanging frames idea from Mamie Jane’s.
- Hang out with this cute and crafty Give Thanks banner from Thrifty Decor Chic.
- This cute and spooky subway art from Tatertots & Jello is easy to make. Seal with acrylic spray paint to use this as an outdoor hanging.
Other Door & Hanging Decoration Ideas
If you would like to create something different (or in addition!), see these easy art projects. All are perfect for a mantel or a front door.